Monday, November 19, 2018

Blog Renewal


Fresh content on Jeff Samsel Fishing is farther past due than it has been in this history of this blog. I won't make any bold proclamations, but the plan is to get back to posting regularly, with a high priority being to wrap up my 10 Favorite Fishing Destinations list. I left that hanging with only a few to go.

To get something going, though, I'll just mention my most recent fishing trip, which was a little more than a week ago (too long, I know).  I spent a recent morning fishing one of our local delayed harvest streams and caught and released quite a few rainbows and browns. DH waters in Georgia and the Carolinas provide some fun and easy trout opportunities through the cool months and are always great for photo work for my job.

I also made a lakeside stop the same day and made a few hopeful casts. I didn't have high expectations, though, and that part of the day was more for the sake of getting some lure shots I needed. 

I'm not sure what's next on the agenda, fishing-wise, but I'll probably visit a few other recent outings as I seek to get back into a blogging groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment