Sunday, June 24, 2012

Scatterd Showers

The rain didn't last long yesterday afternoon, but it certainly was refreshing. My littlest ones spent 10 minutes or so just running in circles in the rain and grinning. Today's forecast includes a 30 percent chance of showers. Same tonight. I hope some of that materializes. I also have an eye on Tropical Storm Debby, which is lingering in the Gulf and has a very uncertain course, and am hopeful that it ends up moving directly north to provide us a much-needed soaking.

Yesterday as I drove past he pond where my children and I often fish, I noticed that our favorite spring flat is now high and day. I haven't been trout fishing lately, but I suspect most North Georgia flows are creeping pretty low and could really use a recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment