Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hunter Education

Just a quick note this morning as Nathaniel and I will leave here in a short while to drive to South Carolina for a full day of hunter education. Maybe I'll add a photo or some type of note some time during the day. We chose a South Carolina class because most of the Georgia offerings in the near future were in other parts of the state and farther from us than Easley, SC, which is only about 75 miles from home, and because South Carolina offered classes in a single full-day block instead of spreading them across two or three evenings. I'm looking forward to a day of shared learning -- with Nathaniel and with the other students. Even more so, I'm looking forward to shared hunting experiences with Nathaniel and most likely with some of my other children some time down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment