Saturday, August 17, 2024

YouTube Channel about Fishing Without a Boat

A fairly new venture for me has been the establishment of my Fishing on Foot YouTube channel. As the name suggests, this channel is all about fishing that can be done on without aid of a boat, whether that means walking a lake's bank, wading a creek or river, walking out onto the ice, fishing from a pier or wading a saltwater flat. 

It's a work in progress, and I'm still in the process of figuring out the tone and types of videos that will be the most prevalent, but I feel like it will lean heavily on how-to and destination content, where I can share some of my experience and hopefully make on-foot fishing experiences more fun and productive for anyone who chooses to tune in. It's also a learning project. I admittedly don't have much video production experience, so I'm figuring stuff out as I go. I hope you'll consider following the channel and joining me as I step farther into this venture. I've inserted a few videos from the channel.




1 comment: