Friday, October 4, 2013

More Reports from Jeff Samsel Fishing

If you're reading this, I'm guessing you have at least some interest fishing how-to, destination stories, tournament news or other maybe my family fishing adventures. With that in mind, I wanted to remind you of a couple of other places where I regularly share photos and fishing information.

While I try to get a fresh blog posted pretty much every day, that's about as much as I can manage, except on rare occasions when I'm making quick blog posts from the field. Usually, if I want to share more timely updates on the water, from tournaments I'm following myself or of other stuff like that, I post short notes or photos on the jeffsamselfishing facebook community page.  I also share a modest number of impressive fish photos, fishing news stories and other things that strike my interest from the fishing pages I follow. I try not to post so much that I flood anyone's feed, but I hope I add enough to keep things interesting. I'd invite you to give that page a look and like it if you indeed like what you find.

I also put some short notes on Twitter, @jeffsamsel, that you might not find on the blog or facebook page, and I retweet stuff from tournament organizations, fishing pros and more. I'm admittedly more sporadic with Tweets and my notes also include a blend of my fondness for Braves baseball and a few other personal interests.  But you can always follow to see if you like what you get and then unfollow. I won't take it personally!

Finally, I'll soon be contributing regularly to FINS'nTALES, mostly with bass how-to from a pro perspective, but also with other species. I haven't started writing those yet, but I'd invite you to watch the site.

My apologies to friends who already follow these other pages and to anyone who was looking for more about fish. However, with my fall fishing travels now underway, it seemed like a good time to let you know where to find more from Jeff Samsel Fishing and to explain how those places differ.

Oh, I almost forgot: If you prefer looking and listening over reading, don't miss the YouTube channel that my son Nathaniel operates for me. We'll be adding some great new how-to content in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment