Saturday, December 7, 2013

Driving in the Rain

Seems I'll be driving in the rain tomorrow morning. Forecast calls for a 70 percent chance of rain here and a 70 percent chance of rain where I'm headed, five hours away. Hard to imagine I won't hit some good rain showers along the way.

The good news is that I'll be traveling opposite the direction the rain normally moves, and that it's supposed to be pushed through by Monday morning, when fishing plans officially start. Whether we'll end up sneaking out for a while tomorrow afternoon upon arrival, I'm not sure. If not, I'll be good and ready, come Monday.

Plan is to fish a day on Lake Wheeler or Wilson and two on Guntersville, where the 2014 Bassmaster Classic will be held in February. I'm looking forward to a few days of good winter bass fishing on the Tennessee River.

I have my camera batteries charged and plenty of memory cleared, so watch for reports here, on my facebook fishing page and on Twitter (@jeffsamsel).

No comments:

Post a Comment