Friday, June 27, 2014

Grande' Morning

I've heard it said that you either have to go for number or try to catch a big one when you fish places like El Salto, but apparently no one told hat to our Anglers Inn guide, Juan, or to the bass. Boat total for Paul Davis and I before lunch was 70 bass, with the biggest being this 9-2, which hit a 10-inch Berkley Power Worm fished on a simple Texas rigs.

We caught most of our fish on big worms and Fat Free Shad crankbaits, with Paul catching a lot of his on a Fat Free Shad, Jr. Best five from our boat would have weighed about 29 pounds. I'd write more, but it's about time for the afternoon session to start!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing..
    Power trolling

    ReplyDelete