Sunday, August 10, 2014

Greenville Cabela's Demands a Detour

I've not yet had opportunity to explore the Greenville Cabela's, which opened earlier this year, but as of now, it looks like I'll be able to change that in a couple of days.

Tuesday plans have me traveling to Columbia for the Forrest Wood Cup, but my part doesn't begin until late Tuesday afternoon. Unless something changes at that end, or I end up with too much prep stuff to finish at home to leave sufficiently early, my plan is leave plenty of time to roam around and enjoy the closest Cabela's to home (and probably to pick up a few new jig-tying supplies).

The straightest route to Columbia would turn south just shy of Greenville, and Cabela's is actually on the other side of town. It's well worth the detour in my mind, though, and I'm excited about the chance to visit the new store. I might even plan my visit around lunchtime and grab an Elkburger while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment