Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Here, There & Everywhere


Fishing travel is getting ready to kick into high gear for me, so I hope you'll keep an eye my blog and Facebook fishing page. I've been home mostly for a while and have done most of my fishing in ponds near home or trout streams within day-trip distance in North Carolina or North Georgia. However, over the next few weeks I'll spend time fishing for bass in Alabama with friends from Hobie-Fishing, fishing for trout in Arkansas out of Gaston's White River Resort and fishing for a mix of species between the canyon walls of Utah's Lake Powell with the folks from St. Croix Rods. Each adventure has unique appeals and all will offer great photo and story opportunities. I suspect there also should be pretty good potential to get back to building this year's species list, which currently stands at 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment