Monday, April 6, 2015

Ready to Roll

Junk is in the Fiesta hatch, and I'm just about ready to get on the road for my first April trip of 2015. Assuming thunderstorms don't keep us off the water, I should be fishing by early afternoon. Largemouth fishing tops the agenda today and tomorrow. Spots may come into play more on Wednesday, when we'll float a stretch of the Coosa River.
I'll be fishing from a Hobie-Fishing kayak with folks from Hobie, including fishing legend Hank Parker and NFL hall-of-famer Jackie Smith.  The Hobie boats are super efficient and a load of fun to fish from, so I'm looking forward to that approach.
Watch for updates here, and I'll do my best to do a better job of keeping things current than I have of late. A new phone that isn't bogged down and is better suited for blogging takes away one excuse, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment