Friday, March 30, 2018

Video Day




The final day of my most recent trip found me on the opposite side of a camera from what seems most normal for me. Dustin Elder and I fished from kayaks while Fred McClure followed in his boat with video equipment. We fished a small Forest Service lake in Oklahoma that has some big bass in it and was ideally suited for kayak fishing and filming. The bite was a little slow, but we managed a few, and I enjoyed the opportunity to offer a few tips for the camera. The first video to run is about a Cotton Cordell Super Spot, which is one of my absolute favorite lures for early-season bass fishing.

2 comments:

  1. That lefty cast looks pretty smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the natural side for me. Righty cast wouldn't look very smooth!

    ReplyDelete